RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    SearchSearch   

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bulletproof

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: installation probyou guys Reply with quote

yo guys,

i tried to install sof2. It takes alot of time to install it and the install wont go further at 32% ...
can someone please help me instal the game cuz it takes too long and it wont get further!!
adbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 am 

Bulletproof

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe this is the error:

Code:
LOG: Thu Feb 23 15:49:37 2006: ** Fetch system performance data **
LOG: Thu Feb 23 15:49:37 2006: Could not add memory counter
LOG: Thu Feb 23 15:49:38 2006: Could not add cpu counter
LOG: Thu Feb 23 15:49:38 2006: Could not start resource query; No counters
LOG: Thu Feb 23 15:49:38 2006: Could not remove cpu counter
LOG: Thu Feb 23 15:49:38 2006: Could not remove memory counter
LOG: Thu Feb 23 15:49:38 2006: SSL >> ACK: SYSPERF cpu=0&disk=3819&memory=146844
Andrew
Mammoth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you left it for a while? 32% is the amount of 'instructions' GameCreate Client has processed (out of those remaining) - If its downloading a very large file, the progress wont advance until its moved on (Try just viewing network in/out bandwidth to see if its downloading?).

As for the counter error, does the logged in user have permission to access windows performance counters?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew wrote:
Have you left it for a while? 32% is the amount of 'instructions' GameCreate Client has processed (out of those remaining) - If its downloading a very large file, the progress wont advance until its moved on (Try just viewing network in/out bandwidth to see if its downloading?).

As for the counter error, does the logged in user have permission to access windows performance counters?

I dont know what you mean by the last one cuz i just have one account and thats the main account here
and how do i know if i got permission?
thnx for helping me Wink
Bulletproof

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do i get permission?
ANd cant you just give me a url on what to download and put that in a sof2 folder. Wouldnt that be much easier en faster?
Oh yea you asked me if its downloading a big file..and the awnser to that is no Sad
so can you pleasehelp me cuz i really need to put up a server! THNX in advance!!
Oh yea i also get this eroor:
Code:
LOG: Fri Feb 24 10:27:26 2006: Could not remove cpu counter
LOG: Fri Feb 24 10:27:37 2006: Could not add cpu counter
LOG: Fri Feb 24 10:27:37 2006: Unable to open system pdh query
nighthawk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: large file Reply with quote

Hi troubled gamer
you are downloading a large file, when you get to 32% it is starting to download the texture.pk3 which is just over 400mb in size this is why it seems like it has, stopped.... it hasnt, after it gets past 32% it dosnt take long. (I had the same thing with 3 servers)
If you are installing SoF2, open the base folder and then keep tapping f5 and you will see that the file sizes change (thats how i did it, pretty low tech huh.)
Nighthawk
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: