RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    SearchSearch   

View previous topic :: View next topic  
K-RoCk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: not quite sure what to do here. Reply with quote

I have installed medal of honor spearhead, call of duty 2, counter strike source, and battlefield 2. it took almost 12 hours for all of the games to install so i created 1 server for each game and none of them work. i know i can run these games successfully on my dedicated fedora core 4 server because a few weeks ago u i uploaded the game files and ran the commands through a terminal window.. but gamecreate doesnt seem to start any server for me. any ideas?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
adbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 am 

Andrew
Mammoth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

Lets try and just get one game working first, and then we can move onto the others!

For Battlefield 2, is there a working install for the game under /gamecreate/bf2 (as per your host's configuration)?

Has this install been modified at all by yourself if you installed it via GameCreate?

Do you see anything happen with the game when it is supposedly started? Does it play fine and then crash moments later perhaps?
K-RoCk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i havent modified anything.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Andrew
Mammoth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you put your host back online? We can try a reinstall of BF2 and see how that goes.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: