RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    SearchSearch   

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimberM

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: I Need Help, Please Help ME Reply with quote

hello, so far i love ur service but im wondering how i can add mods to my server's and let them choose what mods you can have (Game Type), like this picture Here

Please Help me and i want to install css,dm,gungame to my servers that are running css for the game

Thanks,
TimberM

Ohh and how do u install a mod to ur directry but for only one server to use?? thanks again TimberM

Last edited by TimberM on Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
adbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 am 

Andrew
Mammoth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just need to add the Game Properties to control the mod.

Look at games like Battlefield 2 (/admin/Game.aspx?id=119) for an example.

If we do not already have a mod listed or setup, you will need to do that yourself.

You will also most likely need to install any required mod files yourself.

You will need to consult the appropriate mod documentation on how the mod is installed.
TimberM

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

thank you for the quick reply, but i still dont get it what i want to do is: Install CSS:RPG MOD,CSS:DM & GunGame so that only one server can use it (right now im running css on all my servers) so do i just like put the exec command in the properties (because i had a css server *dedicated and only one* before and i could install mods) but this is harder so im wondering how to do this (sorry if im bugging you) *and why doesnt the ftp work?? on all the local computers it says
Quote:
"[07:25:27] 425 Connection must originate at 207.2xx.XX.XX (not 207.2xx.XX.XX)
"
and i havent tryed it on non local computers just yet! is that the problem?

gamecreate is nice and cool!

Thanks,
TimberM
TimberM

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: while .. Reply with quote

while no one is helping me, im gonna try to install a mod but i dont know how to set it up??
some one please tell me how to set up mods?
TimberM

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for the quick reply, but i still dont get it what i want to do is: Install CSS:RPG MOD,CSS:DM & GunGame so that only one server can use it (right now im running css on all my servers) so do i just like put the exec command in the properties (because i had a css server *dedicated and only one* before and i could install mods) but this is harder so im wondering how to do this (sorry if im bugging you) *and why doesnt the ftp work?? on all the local computers it says
Quote:
"[07:25:27] 425 Connection must originate at 207.2xx.XX.XX (not 207.2xx.XX.XX)
"

But i want to know how to install a mod on to a css server that im hosting, please help me

Thanks,
TimberM
TimberM

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another post, again please help me i need help Shocked

thank you for the quick reply, but i still dont get it what i want to do is: Install CSS:RPG MOD,CSS:DM & GunGame so that only one server can use it (right now im running css on all my servers) so do i just like put the exec command in the properties (because i had a css server *dedicated and only one* before and i could install mods) but this is harder so im wondering how to do this (sorry if im bugging you)

But i want to know how to install a mod on to a css server that im hosting, please help me

Thanks,
TimberM
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: