RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    SearchSearch   

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wyb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: REMOVE my servers please Reply with quote

Grrrr.....How annoying that it seems I have mucked up my accounts. And now....cant even log in to them !!!! Of course, I need to login to remove them to start afresh due to the IP.......SO....PLEASE:

1. Please remove both my UK Game Players accounts I have setup, on my IP of 195.78.82.252 and there was an old IP address of 195.78.xx.144 (if i remember as this was from an old rental company)

2. Please would you email me to let me know that both of them have been removed or post here accordingly.....I cant do anything as I cant login to my box with gamecreate login as its being used on my old account, which I cant log into coz the username and password doesnt want to be recognised to what I changed it too....I am in a catch 22 situation, going around in circles !!!!! arrrggghhhhhhhhh

Please contact me if you need further information via my email address i have registered on the forums with if need be.

Thanks guys....awesome service, its noobs like me that ruin your day !!! Smile
adbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 am 

wyb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GUYS.....for the last 2 hours, I have been asking the system to send me a link so i can reset my password to get into my accounts.....the system very nicely, asks me to follow a link where i can reset my password.......GREAT......I then reset my password, using the username the email gives me and guess what?

YEP....IT DOESNT F*********ING WORK !!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

2 hours on xmas eve doing what?????????.........Going round in circles.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD............PLEASE REMOVE MY ACCOUNTS BEFORE I THROW MY MONITOR OUT OF THE WINDOW. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I am at my wits end trying to sort this out, and getting very very very annoyed with the system, that sends me around in circles.....wtf is up with that???????????????

PLEASE......REMOVE ALL MY ACCOUNTS so i can at least set SOMETHING UP.

Please email me if you want all the bloody email accounts I have used.

Please REMOVE ALL SERVERS UNDER MY IP FOR MY SERVER - 195.78.82.252

Thanks ! Laughing
wyb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew.....I sent you a PM.

Thanks Smile
Andrew
Mammoth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've removed those hosts and its accompanying domain.
wyb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THank you very much Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: