RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    SearchSearch   

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orion234

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: correct Folders for call of duty series with Pam Mod? Reply with quote

Hi to all,

is there anybody who is able to tell me the correct folders constellation for the cod Series with pam mod? The problem is the following one. Server installed correctly. start stop restart no problem but with PAM the Server starts with mods/mods/pam4 (whoops foldercalling mods 2 times???) but if you join the server, in the Startscreen you see mods/pam4 but on server there is nothing to see from PAM MOD and there ist nothing which will be downloaded what is normal business as usual!

Any ideas or hints? I would be thankful for them!

best regards

Lars
adbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 am 

Orion234

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: fixed Reply with quote

After a couple of hours work, i fixed the problem myself!

The mistake that happens is based in the commandline where the mod should be called to work. when fs_game is set there was the following command:

set fs_game"mods/%mod%" therefore the server starts but the mod not correctly. the correct syntax should be set fs_game "%mod%" than the mod (especially the Pam4 mod is mentioned) runs correctly. add +set pam_mode XXX (what you want pub, ESL oder Ladder (take a look into the pam manual for the modes)) to the commandline and be happy!

Very Happy

Happy Days
Lars
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: