RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    SearchSearch   

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chinga

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:21 am    Post subject: User management Reply with quote

Hello...i setup a subdomain with a server running. I want to give a person access to this server only. So i logged into the subdomain with my main user account....went to the server tab...permissions...and made a user account. Now i open a new browser window and log into the subdomain with the new user account. When i log in...it says welcome john which is "my" main account and all options are available to this user account...like add new server etc. I set permissions to no access for a test and can still log in with this user account and have full access. Am i missing something here? Doing something wrong? Shouldnt the new user account only see his server and not be able to do things to the main account globally?

Thanks
adbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 am 

Andrew
Mammoth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you are logged in to your main account still

Ensure you are logged out (top right of the page Logout link) and login to your other account.

See http://doc.gamecreate.com/AdminDomainPackagesPage?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=permissions&titlesearch=Titles for a list of permissions and their documentation.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: