RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    SearchSearch   

View previous topic :: View next topic  
curve

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: external authentication installation wsdl services.. Reply with quote

Hi,

I've read the manual for the external authentication and the webservices, i have installed on my localhost xampp with php5. I've downloaded the 'External Authentication Example' and have setup my domain information, i've tried it with the gc user data (domain username,domain password, domain name, domainurl) doesn't work. then i've tested my webserver mysql database login data. it says this when i want to load 'auth.php' from my webbrowser (opera):

safemode in php.ini is deactivated

Code:
ClientOperation '' is not defined in the WSDL for this service

this errormsg could mean that a " is wrong, right? but wth, why there is no real error message?

Questions:

#1 which mysql database i must use? in the auth.php file?

#2 which package i need? is xampp ok?

i dont have any idea. can u help me please? what did i must do to get it work..

thx, regards.. curve
adbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 am 

Andrew
Mammoth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't really make much sense when you talk about:

Quote:
and have setup my domain information, i've tried it with the gc user data (domain username,domain password, domain name, domainurl) doesn't work. then i've tested my webserver mysql database login data.

Quote:
it says this when i want to load 'auth.php' from my webbrowser (opera):

That's because its a web service and you have not requested any operation, its not a normal web page.

The auth.php file is supposed to return User information in response to the methods being invoked Usually this means you query your database for that information.

Read the comments in the example file for what information you are supposed to be returning in response to what GameCreate asks for in the method arguments (for example, you need to return a valid User by Id when requested).

Developing the external authentication module on your end takes some technical know-how, which is outside the scope of the support forum.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: