RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    SearchSearch   

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gleedo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:20 am    Post subject: World at War OpenWarfare MOD cmd line Reply with quote

Hello all

Very, very new to GameCreate and Im having issues trying to get a mod running properly on a dedicated server.

I can create a new World at War server without any problems and it runs just fine.

But the next step for me is to put the openwarfare mod on.

I now have set a cmd line to:

+set fs_savepath C:\userfiles\A.Gleed\GameServers\TCREMOVEDFORSECURITY\ +set dedicated 2 +set fs_localAppData C:\userfiles\A.Gleed\GameServers\TCREMOVEDFORSECURITY\ +set fs_basegame Mods/141owtactical +set fs_game Mods/141owtactical +set net_ip 11.11.11.11 +set net_port 1111 +set sv_maxclients 30 +set sv_punkbuster "1" +exec server.cfg +map_rotate

(Edited out obvious bits)

When I try to connect I get the error:
Mods\141owtactical\z_openwarfare.iwd not found on server for autodownloading

I know for a fact that the redirect and redirect config in the server.cfg is good as I am getting files for the mod down onto a normal rented server.

When I look at the server in my COD5 server browser, I can view the properties of the server and it is showing the correct information that is set in my mods config file, so its definately seeing it.

Im assuming I have the mod in the correct place in the ftp folder structure:

codwaw
codwaw\configs\2304
codwaw\Docs
codwaw\main
codwaw\Mods
codwaw\Mods\141owtactical
codwaw\pb
codwaw\pbscreens
codwaw\zone

I should mention that I am just changing the cmd line and have NOT set the mod via the mod property under server configuration. I have no idea how to get a new mod on / to appear in the mod property. I cant see anything which will allow me to add a mod. In fact I dont know if im supposed to add a mod or if my game server company are supposed to do it.....
adbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 am 

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: