RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    SearchSearch   

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryje

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Counter-Strike Server Reply with quote

Hey dudes,

after i looked for an free webinterface i found gamecreate and i have to say its really cool and easy.

but i have just still a problem.

i installed all correctly actually and it seems running fine. installed counter-strike started an server and the process is running on my server. okay so far so good, but when i try to connect to server i will not find it. tried it in many diffrent ways.

i also started the server over the comandline and it starts without any error but i still cant connect.

i really would like to know what i can do.

i have Counter-Strike 1.6. maybe Counter-Strike in the Gamessection mean another maybe 1.0 or 1.5?

best regrades ryje
adbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 am 

Andrew
Mammoth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the game server is running, then you will need to try and identify why you cannot connect.

Try visiting some Source-based help forums to find out how to get a Source/CS server up and running, as we cannot provide support for these games directly.
ryje

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much for your answer.

i tried troubleshooting on my self and did a few tests.

when i run the server with the gamecreaters files over the terminal it says "Could not establish connection to Steam servers." i overreaded it the last time.

another test i tried was successfull. i installed the server on my own with the hldsupdatetool and it works fine for me. i copyed the working files in the gamecreates folder and i could run servers and start new ones without problems.

so maybe is there a problem in the installation of the game? counter-strike source works directly without problems. the only thing there is the server will not be listed but i will find out what it is.

so long ryje
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: