RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    SearchSearch   

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GhostSoldier121212

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: HighPing with Gamecreate Reply with quote

Guten Tag

Ich habe Gamecreate auf meine Linux (debian3.1) Rootlaufen.

mit folgender Hardware

AMD Opteron 2 GHZ

RAM 2GB

HDD 220GB

100MBIT Anbindung

Zusatzmodul Plesk 7.5.4

also mein problem ist das meine Gameserver die über Gamecreate laufen eine HighPing haben bzw eine höhren Ping als nornmal auf gesetze server bei mir ohne Webinterface.

Normaler server = Ping 48 biss 50

Gamecreate Server = Ping 60 biss 75

woran kann das liegen und wie kann ich das ändern?
adbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 am 

Andrew
Mammoth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

(Apologies but you will need to keep your posts in English for me to understand them, I ran your post through http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr)

The GameCreate Client software uses very little resources and will not interfere with the game server performance in any way.

You may want to try closing down the GameCreate Client software when your server has started to see if performance changes (eg, the ping goes down).

However I am not aware of any reason for the GameCreate Client software to cause a spike in pings for gameservers.

We ourselves run hundreds of game servers with players (myself included) receiving 10ms pings to servers in-game.

I suspect that the ping difference you were experiencing was due to network traffic at that time, or you were installing a game via GameCreate on the host during your tests.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: