RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    SearchSearch   

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PapaBear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Server Not Reporting Online Users Reply with quote

I'm having an issue where my server doesn't seem to be reporting online users. I'm running 2 America's Army servers on different IPs. On March 12, it stopped reporting online users both in the GameCreate interface and on the various tracker sites (ie aaotracker.com). The server is still displaying on those tracking sites, and it appears to be tracking Honor, but it still doesn't show anyone online. As far as I know, nothing changed in the configs on the 12th. Any suggestions as to what I might check?

Thanks for the help.

PapaBear
adbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 am 

Andrew
Mammoth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried querying the server externally with a query tool (such as All Seeing Eye)?
PapaBear

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it's reporting users on other applications. I can see them on AAO Tracker and on www.aa-mbs.com. It just won't report users for either of the AA Servers I'm running in the GameCreate admin panel.
Andrew
Mammoth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It just won't report users for either of the AA Servers I'm running in the GameCreate admin panel.

Do you mean you dont see the players shown on the Server Overview bit? Make sure 'Enable query checks' is enabled on the Host Configuration tab.
PapaBear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, that fixed it. Apparently it was turned off because of some crashing issues that should be fixed now. Thanks for the help. Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: