RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    SearchSearch   

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chaos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Console Commands? Reply with quote

Is there a list of console commands that we can run via the gamecreate client console?

One thing im looking for is one that provides info on which gamecreate client is running which server. I have a css and dod server running gamecreate client yet when i need to restart one or shut one down for maintance i need to know which game create client to close.
adbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 am 

Andrew
Mammoth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

No, there are no practical commands for you to type.

Quote:
One thing im looking for is one that provides info on which gamecreate client is running which server. I have a css and dod server running gamecreate client yet when i need to restart one or shut one down for maintance i need to know which game create client to close.

What do you mean?
chaos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

like for example i have 2 instances running on one machine, a css instance and a dod instance. So when the dod needs to be stoped for updates or the css it would be nice to know which game create to close so it doesnt restart while i am doing the updates. But its hard because in the program console it doesnt say anything about what exe its running or the exe name itsself (for example my css instance is like GameCreate_CSS.exe yadda yadda). So basically im guessing at which gamecreate console im closing.
Andrew
Mammoth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what you are getting at - can you post a screenshot of what you are talking about?

It *sounds like* you are running more than one GameCreate Client on the same physical computer (host)?

This is NOT necessary (or useful).

You only need to run a single GameCreate Client on each computer (not per game server process).
gh0std0g

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the gamecreate client can manage as many gameserver instances of whatever supported game as your server can handle.

theres no need for one cliente per gameserver.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: