RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    SearchSearch   

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chumly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Update on accounting system? Reply with quote

Hello,

Has there been any work completed on the built in accounting / billing system that was mentioned back in April?

If not, can game create hook in to any external systems without too much work? ( modernbill? )

Thanks!
Chumly
adbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 am 

Andrew
Mammoth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

We don't have any example of billing systems being integrated, but it should be possible.

You could use the webservice API (See the Manual) to control servers, install them, delete them, etc automatically.
chumly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the responce.
Hum, I'm trying to think of how to put this...
I'd like to be able to make use of your reservation system. I have a basic system setup now, but it is totally external. Would you have any sort of example of how I could run a external authentication system that is tied to the reservation system? Something where we could have people authorized in 2 hour blocks... something like that...

Anything you can provide would be fantastic!

Thanks!
Chumly
Andrew
Mammoth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure do.

Setup External Authentication with GameCreate (see http://www.gamecreate.com/downloads.php for an example) and simply control on your end whether users are permitted to login to their account or not (ie, make GetByLogin calls return null if the user is not activated, etc).

Or you could create a single login that is used to book servers and use it in the MakeBooking webservice to create bookings through code.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: