RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    SearchSearch   

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AntiVirus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: FTP access to homepath for users & question Reply with quote

Hello! I've got two questions:
Is it(or will it be in the near future) possible to set the panel to do FTP accounts to homepath for every port? For example if ET homepath for port 28000 is fs_homepath pb.port28000 then it creates an FTP account to that dir. It would be a nice solution because I often share servers with different clans and I can't give them access to all games.

My second question is: I'm thinking of starting a game hosting company, would it be possible to buy elements of the panel to integrate them with the site? (what I mean is especially registering and login on our company site, then using GC scripts under our layout) It could work like using shared files from GC servers, but I havent seen such option to costumize the apperance of the panel. And how much such option would cost?
Regards,
AntiVirus

P.S. - I was also wondering... of course I can restrict in permissins that user cant change the maxclients but he can add in the end of the config file exec example.cfg where he'll change sv_maxclients ... Same with password, if I want to give a passworded-only server I cannot unpermit the user to take the password off so he makes from clan server a public one.

Is there a possibility to protect it? I could also pay for such thing.
adbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 am 

Andrew
Mammoth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Quote:
Is it(or will it be in the near future) possible to set the panel to do FTP accounts to homepath for every port?

Not automatically.

You can set this up though using Advanced FTP permissions/ACLs.

Quote:
My second question is: I'm thinking of starting a game hosting company, would it be possible to buy elements of the panel to integrate them with the site? (what I mean is especially registering and login on our company site, then using GC scripts under our layout) It could work like using shared files from GC servers, but I havent seen such option to costumize the apperance of the panel. And how much such option would cost?

You can integrate the temporary booking functionality of GameCreate to your site easily enough, check the Downloads area to the left.

You can customize the GameCreate stylesheet as well to rebrand it, thats under Domain Configuration tab. You can also setup a domain alias here such as admin.mysite.com to point to the GC panel transparently.

User registration at your site you can do already (See Domain Authentication tab).

That's all free.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: