RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    SearchSearch   

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chiva

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: TeamSpeak unreachable Reply with quote

Hi, i have managed to install manually teamspeak and let gamecreate use it.
When i create a server, it seems to be everithing ok, but when you try to connect theres the no reply message on the ts client.

I have tried both of my ips, adding the pid extra command, admin password is set...
Domain: clanedc

And how do you know the directory of a game to manually install it without watching the gamecreate consola? If its possible

Thanks
adbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 am 

Steve
Mammoth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure your firewall rules are set up correctly for Teamspeak, and also check that the process is running properly on the server.

I'm not completely sure what you mean with the second question.

Are you wanting to do manual installs, or already have them and need GC to find them?
chiva

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firewall is set to accept everything, and gamecreate teamspeak process appears to be running on the panel and on 'ps aux'

When i tried to install teamspeak it told me to do it manually because of the license, the same with Call of Duty 4.

I would like to know hot to do both things you say, doing manual installations, and telling them where to find them.

Thanks
chiva

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have achieved to run teamspeak without it beeing restarting each few seconds. Now it seems to work "perfect", yes, it only seems...

Now i can go into de webadmin page, but i cant login altough i put de correct user (admin), password and port, it keeps telling me that login failed.
And the teamspeak server is still unreachable. The client keeps telling no reply from server.

Could you test it and watch if i have configured it wrongly?

Now i know how to manually install things and all that stuff. I think im going to make some content packages...

Greets
chiva

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, I have achieved to connect to the teamspeak server, but admin webpage doesnt allow admins to login, always 'login failed'

Also, each time i start the teamspeak server, its created a [server_linux]<defunct> process by gamecreate

Any suggestions?
chiva

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found that the admin password is the one that teamspeak creates the first time you run it (the one that appears on teamspeak logs), but gamecreate isn't able to change it.

Any suggestions?
Steve
Mammoth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TeamSpeak uses superadmin and admin accounts.

The superadmin pass is created when you start the server for the first time.

The admin pass is what GameCreate properties cover, and is normally ok for general use.
chiva

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is that gamecreate isn't able to change the admin password that is created on first run. You can change it at the gamecreate panel a million times that won't work.

The same happens with the motd, server name and slots, they arent set (it uses de default value), and you have to change them at the teamspeak webpanel using the teamspeak random generated password at first run.

Teamspeak edits correctly the ini file, so options written there works perfectly, like email, port, etc

The rest of options i dont know where are written
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: