RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    SearchSearch   

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freaky123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: External permission 32 Reply with quote

Hi I have a new problem..
When I externaly change the permissions of the server I can't get it to not "write players".
This is because the premission number 32 isn't working.. When I do that permission 32, he will get the total write rights and not the "Write Configuration" and the "Write Files" only.
So you never can get the user to write and not set players...

And the second problem.. How to delete permissions??
There is no function and when you set the permissionType to zero there is nothing happening?:S

Please help me,
Freek
adbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 am 

Andrew
Mammoth

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

If this is a rental environment, you may want to use these flags:

Code:

(Write Domain Details + Admin)
SubDomainPermission = 16384 + 32768;

Permission to grant the user of the server they have had made (List Control Read Write Admin) (Not Full/Write Players)
Class = 5, Flags = 32781
Class = 6, Flags = 32
Class = 11, Flags = 32

Permission to grant the user of the game they have had a server made for (Full + Admin priv)
GamePermission = 16384 + 32768;

This is the same configuration we use in our rental environment, which allows:

* Users full access to the Game management they have a server for (such as the Game Files tab, Game Statistics, etc)

* Users have full permission on the Server they manage, EXCEPT for the 'Write Players' flag

* Users have full permission for Domain Configuration (change the Domain Name, and time zone etc), but NOT System permission

In order to remove permissions; setting them to zero *may* work, its not currently supported (sorry), so it depends on what you want to do.

If this is a rental scenario, there are a few things you can do to manage subscriptions:

* If a user has lapsed payment, consider simply Stop'ing the server every 5 minutes (so the server never remains online long enough to be useful to them)

* If you need to remove a subscription, you can Stop and then Delete the server using the appropriate service calls

Let me know if you need anything else
Freaky123

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for you're help.. Wink Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: