RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    SearchSearch   

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mamiefurax

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:18 am    Post subject: Gamecreate create files which are not called Reply with quote

Hi !

Sorry for my bad english, but i'm a french guy with a poor level in english.

I've a problem with the installation of mani admin for cs source servers.
Gamecreate create files in a directory named mani%server:port%, but i never configured any thing in gamecreate to create theses files.

So have your already heard about this problem ? Because I have no ideas ... and this problem stuck me so hard.

Thanks for your attention.

Mamie FuraX
adbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 am 

Steve
Mammoth

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you installed mani admin yourself?

We took the files out of our master package quite a while ago but left the command line option there as a bit of a guide on using it in multiple server instance situations.

Is it causing problems having it there, or are you just wondering why they are there?

Sorry, I hadn't taken out some other options which will have moved or created some files. This should be fixed now.
Manu

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

Thx for your reply, my colleague installed Mani-Admin himself (the files) but we use command line (to active or disactivate ManiAdmin) throught GameCreate Panel for our customers.

The main problem is that we use GC from a filer (a NAS server/Files Server) and our customers are located on Calculation Servers/Power servers. Therefore they have not FTP access, all their files are on the filer.

ManiAdmin is installed in the folder srcds/cstrike/cfg and in the sub_folder named mani_admins_plugins which contains a file named maniadmin.cfg.
In the comand line we added the parameter +mani_path mani%server:id%

But when we run a server, this creates a folder named mani followed by the port server of the server with the mani admin plugins. As we have some Calculation Servers with same ports but not same IPs, this configuration may alter the other servers.

So, how can we get maniadmin followed by the ID server instead of getting port server ? Or something else which won't alter other servers ?

Thx & Regards
Manu
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: